General terms and conditions of business
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer
in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither
can be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.livefromearth.shop .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part,
but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. When ordering the desired goods, the consumer enters a number of fields for
binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply:
The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “order” button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “checkout”
5) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
6) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy”.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer may, by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser he is using, return to the “Order” page after
The customer will be able to return to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and correct any input errors or close the website by closing the
Internet browser to cancel the order process.
We will confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by
e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time under https://shop.kunzten.de/terms-conditions/.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by
Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard), Advance Payment, PayPal or with Cash at Collection by the customer.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
The delivery takes place here within 3-10 working days.
The period for the delivery in case of payment in advance begins on the day after the payment order to the bank instructed to make the transfer and, in the case of all other types of payment, to run on the day after the contract is concluded.
If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the
The ownership of the object sold shall not pass to the buyer until the object is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes,
which for the most part cannot be attributed to either their commercial or their self-employed professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you
who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we shall be entitled to all payments we have received from you, including
delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than
have chosen the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract.
For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.